Last Sunday I covered the H-Town Sneaker summit on my side of town at the Marriott Convention Center in the Woodlands and it was a great experience as usual. A lot of people were wondering how the Marriott would be able to accomodate that HUGE crowd of people that generally attend the summit and the venue easily lived up to any and every expectation and turned out to be one of the best summits I have attended in the past 4 years. The event brought in some of the biggest brands in the industry today including Adidas Originals, Reebok, The Hundreds, Diamond Supply Co., and many more. Check out some of the photos below and head on over to the flickr set with every photo.
SCKNOWS on Twitter
- Gary Payton is really wearing a spearmint steve harvey suit and a shiny orange turtle neck...29 mins ago
- TRAVIS MILLS's post on Vine https://t.co/5rHpsRwiQr lmaoooooo30 mins ago
- #fatality #finishher RT @KiddFuture: Miguel out here taking ladies heads off. https://t.co/xJHAp4pRlu43 mins ago
- Kobe is just going to announce a charity partnership.44 mins ago
- Looks like I'm going to All Star Weekend in NO next year. RIP to my liver.44 mins ago
a3c album atlanta austin big krit big sean bun b columns concert concert recap currensy devin miles doughbeezy festival funfunfunfest gpen hip hop house of blues houston interview juicy j kendrick lamar kirko bangz mixtape music video music videos originals photography schoolboy q scolla scoremore scoremore shows slim thug smoke dza sxsw 2011 sxsw 2012 trae tuki carter tyga upcoming event upcoming events uzoy video warehouse live z-ro