Last Sunday I covered the H-Town Sneaker summit on my side of town at the Marriott Convention Center in the Woodlands and it was a great experience as usual. A lot of people were wondering how the Marriott would be able to accomodate that HUGE crowd of people that generally attend the summit and the venue easily lived up to any and every expectation and turned out to be one of the best summits I have attended in the past 4 years. The event brought in some of the biggest brands in the industry today including Adidas Originals, Reebok, The Hundreds, Diamond Supply Co., and many more. Check out some of the photos below and head on over to the flickr set with every photo.
SCKNOWS on Twitter
- One of these days I'm going to go to Cleveland and get @skullface to take me to WMC11 mins ago
- You can check out a few of my shots of Thundercat here -> http://t.co/O0fW1TLC7A2 hours ago
- Thundercat is a g. And I thoroughly enjoyed shooting him when he opened for RHCP. But his album cover is so Unbelievably awful.2 hours ago
- Really thought this was gonna be the last fast and furious. But it's not. So. Score.3 hours ago
- New @SCKNOWS Post: What is SCKNOWS exactly? http://t.co/YFMjtTs4Eb6 hours ago
a3c album atlanta austin big krit big sean bun b columns concert concert recap currensy devin miles doughbeezy festival funfunfunfest gpen hip hop house of blues houston interview juicy j kendrick lamar kirko bangz mixtape music video music videos originals photography schoolboy q scolla scoremore scoremore shows slim thug smoke dza sxsw 2011 sxsw 2012 trae tuki carter tyga upcoming event upcoming events uzoy video warehouse live z-ro