Last Sunday I covered the H-Town Sneaker summit on my side of town at the Marriott Convention Center in the Woodlands and it was a great experience as usual. A lot of people were wondering how the Marriott would be able to accomodate that HUGE crowd of people that generally attend the summit and the venue easily lived up to any and every expectation and turned out to be one of the best summits I have attended in the past 4 years. The event brought in some of the biggest brands in the industry today including Adidas Originals, Reebok, The Hundreds, Diamond Supply Co., and many more. Check out some of the photos below and head on over to the flickr set with every photo.
SCKNOWS on Twitter
- @Scolla313 @ItsDevinMiles paris hilton got a deal before yall. Get your lives together.4 hours ago
- Coconut roasted duck curry with the fish cakes. @ Thai Cottage at Greenway http://t.co/esEbJvkXGF6 hours ago
- @RooshWilliams eh. It's a nice car. And it gets like 40mpg. I drive from the woodlands to Houston 6 days a week. Not buying a truck lol9 hours ago
- Came in because all the lights on my car were out. Walked out with a 2013 Cruze. Glad to finally own a… http://t.co/Ih6MYe5raD9 hours ago
- Hahaha RT @Biso_Fly: Yo @ZekielNFab5 really my nig.. But to government agencies monitoring him for his terrorist ways. I DON'T KNOW NOTHING10 hours ago
a3c album atlanta austin big krit big sean bun b columns concert concert recap currensy devin miles doughbeezy festival funfunfunfest gpen hip hop house of blues houston interview juicy j kendrick lamar kirko bangz mixtape music video music videos originals photography schoolboy q scolla scoremore scoremore shows slim thug smoke dza sxsw 2011 sxsw 2012 trae tuki carter tyga upcoming event upcoming events uzoy video warehouse live z-ro